Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Lack of crafting today

I have been sitting here reading my textbook and thinking that I wish that I was crafting with my girls. I cut a chunk out of my knuckle with a rotary cutter and my finger is throbbing and I can't really move it. I am sitting here typing with one hand.
I set the girls up to make rocks to put on Chester's grave. Shae painted her's yellow then decided to put red on one side and blue on the other side and well when they mixed with the yellow we ended up with green/yellow/orange. My DH thought it looks like the mexican flag. She had so much fun painting it. Anastasia's contribution to the rocks was a red/blue/pink/yellow/gray one and she did not mix the colors you can see distinct separation of the colors on hers. I had to paint the name and a flower on each of them. Shae wanted me to add a heart and a few dots to her's. They wanted to make something to "give" Chester.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, not you too! Those rotary cutters are dangeous =)