Friday, June 27, 2008

Road Trip and no Cell signal

I am on the first day of a few day road trip and I do not have any pictures yet, :-( so sorry. I really need to get back to my old blogging self. I have no cell phone service here in VA but I am able to use my air card for my laptop, I know it doesn't make sense. They say that it is something about the type of towers that they have here is messes up out of state cellphone. ARGHH....
Well I may have no pictures but I do have a couple of links to recommend. So here they are in no particular order.

This one is an Etsy crafter that I found through her ad in Ready Made and my girls really think that her creatures are cute. She is Debbi von Zyl, and she makes one-of-a-kind hand-knitted toys/creatures. Here link is here.

The next one for today is a really good food magazine called, Clean Eating. I just discovered this one and after only one issue I am hooked. The recipes are great and are very healthy and the way they are presented even a picky eater will try it. Here is the link.

Let me know what you think about these 2 and I will try to post more soon. I am going to take a few pictures of the beautiful views of the Virgina countryside and post them in the hotel tonight.

No comments: