Thursday, February 28, 2008

Scrapbook Paper update


I am trying to get the new shop up and running and I hope to have Paper Kate up and running very soon. I will be offering more than just digital scrapbook supplies I will also have embelishments for paper crafting, yarn, knitting and crochet books, and much more. I will be excepting PayPal as well as check and money order. I have posted a sample of one of the embelishment kits for digital scrapbooking. I am also searching for Design Team Members for my Digital Scrapbook kits. If you would like to be considered for the design team please e-mail me with links to your blog and galleries that you post to. You can e-mail me here. Also you can leave a comment to this post with a link to your blog and I will look it over and let you know.


No comments: