Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pay Per Post

Have you heard about Pay- Per-Post?
I just signed up for this and I think that I am going to enjoy this. It is a great way for me to make a little bit of money from my blog. I am able to choose the companies that I would like to talk about and that I think that my readers would be interested in and tell you all about them. I found a link the other day while surfing the blog rings and I really can’t remember where I saw it but I thought it might be interesting. I really would like to update my blog and move it to my own domain, so I hope that this new venture will help me do this. I really think that this is a great opportunity and if you would like to make a little money from your blog then this is a great way to do it. I like it that I can pick and choose the content unlike other advertising programs where they decide what is placed on your blog, I really get to have a little fun and write about the things I like and earn a little money for my time. I really hope that you go and check it out and let me know what you think. I signed up on Sunday and by today I knew that my blog had been approved, and not I will start posting a few here and there to get a little feedback from my readers. This blog will not become an all advertising because I really plan on just doing this a few times a month just like I have always done with my reviews.

No comments: