Thursday, January 24, 2008

A couple of new pages

I am having so much fun with Digital Scrapbooking. Here is a page that I created using only freebees from Designer Digitals. I am trying to see how many different pages that I can make out of these freebees. There are 48 different sets of downloads and I think that just using these I will be challenging myself. I will be uploading them here as I finish them. I hope to be able to make at least double this number, by mixing these kits. This is one of my favorite sayings. I really want to paint it as a border in my bedroom. I think that this is something that you should always do to your children every night. The years when they want a goodnight kiss is so fleeting that I feel like I need to take advantage of it while I can.
My next page uses Anastasia's favorite quote. " I love you to the moon and back", when ever she tells me that she loves me she will say that to me, and I love if when she says it.

No comments: