Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blog Candy Contest

This scrapbook page is a sketch from Got Sketches it is Sketch #44, go check out Valerie and let her know what you think of her sketches. . Please let me know what you think.

I have been posting here for a while now and I thought that I will give a little Blog Candy away. If you are new to the blog candy thing, here is what it is. I will be taking comments until Monday night Jan. 28, 2008 at midnight EST. In you comment tell me what is your favorite color and what you feel when you see this color. I will pick one commenter at random from all the comments that I receive, and send you a suprise blog candy package.



I am using this free kit from Memory Makers Magazine. I love playing around with this. It is very bright, and fun. I am scrapping my beach pictures with this . I will post it as soon as I can.

1 comment:

gettingby said...

My favorite color is red, but not bright fire truck red. More like, a rusty, deeper red. When I see it, it makes me feel warm and cozy inside.