Friday, November 2, 2007

Books For Sale

All books listed are Brand New and I have multiple copies of some of the books. I was doing fairs and teaching fiber arts in my studio and I would like to offer a few things here. Shipping is included in the price, and I accept check or money order, only. Thanks in advance for looking.


Beader's Companion $19.95 regular price My Price $17.95
Crocheter's Companion $19.95 regular price My Price $17.95Getting Started Crochet $16.95 regular price My Price $14.95

Wrap Style $21.95 regular price My Price $19.95
Domino Knitting $16.95 regular price My Price $14.95


Felted Knits $21.95 regular price My Price $19.95


Getting Started Knitting $16.95 regular price My Price $14.95

Knit Fix $19.95 regular price My Price $17.95


Handy Book of Patterns $24.95 regular price My Price $22.95


Handy Book of Sweater Patterns $24.95 regular price My Price $22.95

I will also be posting some back issues of Interweave Crochet and Knits as soon as I can take an inventory of how many I have of each issue. I also have a full selection of yarns that I will be posting also. I have not been having classes for a while and I really need to get the studio redone where I can use the space to create and not just for a store.

REMEMBER shipping is INCLUDED in all of the prices. I will also give a discount if you purchase more than one item. Here is the scale.

Buy one book at regular price, get the second one for 20% off of equal or lesser value.

Buy 3 books and get 10% off of each book.

Buy 4 books and get 15% off of each book.

Just e-mail me if there is any title that you would be interested in. Thanks in advance.

No comments: