Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Feature

I have added a new feature to the blog. Look in the sidebar and you will see a list of tutorials that I have found all over the web that I think that you all might find interesting. I will be added to it as I find things that I think are interesting.
If I find a good collection of tutorials I will list the whole site as I have with Molly Chicken. I love exploring the web late at night so you never know when things will be added. I hope to be able to add new things at least once per week.
I really would like to know what you think about this feature. Iwould also like to know if there are any of your favorites are missing and I will try to add any that are suggested. Also if you have a tutorial that you would like to share leave a link in the comments that I will get it posted.

No comments: