Sunday, July 8, 2007

An unlucky, lucky day

I will say that 7-7-07 was unlucky for my Digital Camera. We took the girls to the new World of Coke, and the Georgia Aquarium yesterday and while I was sitting on the side of the fountain I stood up not thinking that my camera was in my lap. When I stood up it sliped off and into the fountain. So there is no camera for now and so I will posting pictures that I have taken over the past month. I always take more than I ever post, because I do not like posting without pictures. I do have some that I hope to get posted and I wish I could have gotten the ones off that I took yesterday, (if there is anyone out there that knows of a way to get pictures off the camera please let me know).

Here is one of the crochet flowers that I make. I chain 5 and then join with a slip stitch, I then 10 double crochet in the center, then I (chain 6, single crochet) repeat in every other stitch until you are around the center. then finish off and weave in ends. glue on either a pin back or a hair clip.

No comments: