Thursday, June 7, 2007

A Day In San Antonio

We spent the day in Downtown San Antonio and visited the Alamo and Riverwalk. We rode the boat cruise around the river and the girls had so much fun even though Anastasia said that she was hot, but she said that she had fun. I wish that I had took a picture of us on the boat. We ate lunch at the Republic of Texas resturant. It was a really fun side trip, I am glad that we took the time to go there. Going to the Alamo makes you appreciate the people who give their lives for our freedom. I felt like I would let the pictures speak for themselves today.




The above ones were from lunch at the republic of texas



The ones above here are the views from the river boat



All of the others are from the Alamo. I took a lot more that this but I did not have time to post them all.

No comments: