Friday, June 1, 2007

Cabbage Rose



Oh, My, Gracious. I was overwellmed, this shop was awsome. They have every different pattern of Amy Butler Fabric, Moda fabric, and so many more that I could not name them all. One of the best things was that all of their yarns and needles and pattern books were on sale for 50% off. I ended up with a charm pack of fabric for the Urban Chiks by Moda and 2 skeins of Sirdar Spree Cotton Yarn in purple and white.
The other best thing is that they have a website and ship all over the country.
You can check them out here at http://www.cabbagerosequilting.com/ Go check them out the kits they offer are a great deal. Tim was so sweet to take me there, even though it was 30 miles out of the way to go to Bass Pro Shop, Cabbage Rose was less than a mile from the interstate and it was on our way. There will be more updates and I plan to take a picture of the fabric and yarn. I now wish I had bought the Collinet pattern book.

No comments: