Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I am back

but not all the time. I cannont promise how often I will post but I will try to keep it up.

I will be leaving on May 31 for a extended road trip. I will be back on June 12th. We are going to Arizona to haul a camper and then we will be taking our time coming back home. We are planning stops in New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, and Tennessee before coming home.
Here is one of the pairs of earrings that I have made. Most of the ones that I have pictures of are already sold but here is a pair that I still have.
I plan on working on making more jewlery while I am on the road. I will be taking some knitting and crochet along with me also.

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Hi! I am in Plainview, Texas so hollar at me when you come through!!

I hope you have a good trip!