Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

I hope that you all have a very happy new year.

I have another blog that I have been working on it is a weekly top 10 you can link from here. I hope that you like the first of many weekly post about the best of the web.

I plan on updating this blog as often as my life lets me as I start back to school on the 8th. I am attempting to finish my BA in Interior Design. I have my AA in Residential Planning and I hope to start working soon. I have a project that is in the works, but it is still in the proposal phase.

The day is ending here it is becoming darker by the min. I really get Cabin Fever at this time of the year. I love the long lazy days of summer, where you can sit outside until 9 and it still be light. I love the feel of a warm breeze.

This year I am going to try to add a little more adventure to my life. I would like to try Bungee Jumping, Tandem Hang gliding, and go Parasailing again. I really would like to enjoy the rest of my 20's before I hit 30 and feel like I need to calm down. I only have a year and a half left, so give me a few ideas.

No comments: