Friday, December 29, 2006

The Last Friday of '06

We I started writing this post I was very retrospective. This year has been full of highs and lows and this last week has been no different. With Christmas came a big high at the first of the week and then problems at home made it fall to a mid week low.
Today I am going to take my dream car for a test drive, a Mustang. The one that I am looking at is a 2006 Silver, w/black interior, it only has 14,000 miles on it and is in mint condition. I think that I was drawn to it because of its color, A few years back I had a silver Jeep Wrangler and I have loved the color ever since.
Even on a cloudy day like today just the anticipation of it makes me smile. I really love GA in winter because you never no what to expect, one day it could be cold enough to have to bundle up in as many layers as possible and another you can wear a t-shirt. Today is an in-between day, where a light sweater will do and you will feel fine.

Well I did not get to do the test drive today, maybe tomorrow.

I did find some very cool ideas online, so I thought that I would share. (Just in case there is someone out there reading this.)

DUB & SAM is a very cool website and I think that you all should click over and check them out. The little matchbook notebooks are just one of the few great finds.

Here is the link for there idea page.

No comments: