Sunday, August 10, 2008

I haven't forgot about you all


This is a picture from a beautiful organic farm in Vermont, that I took on our road trip.

I have been so busy over the past month that I have not had the time or energy to post. I have been back in school since July 14th, and the girls started back on Aug. 1st. I have been crafting. I have made a baby blanket, a sample scarf for a kit that I am making up. I made a quick lap blanket for the house, and 7 balloon valances for the school that the girls go to. I have also been working on finding a job. I feel that I have not been keeping this up a well as I should be anymore. I will come back and post when I can. The last time I said that I was taking a break I ended up posting like crazy for a while. I thank you for reading. I really plan on posting as often as possible.
I have been going nuts over at YouTube lately. I am able to watch it on my phone and I have found a few that I would like to share.





No comments: