Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What I have been up to for the past few weeks.

I think that a couple pictures with captions will explain it all. Both of my girls have had the stomach bug that has been going around, and each of them have visited the hospital because of it, Anastasia only was borderline dehydrated and so they gave her meds and it really helped her along with 2 days of rest at home, but Shae on the other hand had to have IV fluids and meds to get her symptoms to stop. She also had to have 2 days rest per the doctor and it seems to be helping, but she is still very tired. We are at home today for her last day of rest before she can go back to school. Before this she had never missed a day of school this year and she was very upset that she would not get to go to school. She really loves going and getting to be with her friends. By the way in the first picture you can see a new finished object that I made for Anastasia. I made it with Lilly's Sugar n' Cream. The pattern is a improvised shell blanket.


I have been spending the day today updating my Etsy shop and I have alot of new items in the shop and I have taken so many pictures of items that I hope to get uploaded today. I have really not been keeping my shop up and I feel like I need to have a good showing this time around. I have books (with multiple copies) , yarn, knitting needles and handmade items that I really enjoyed making.

No comments: