Friday, February 15, 2008

Hey there

I cannot believe that I have let a week pass with out a post. I had finals this week and the start of a new class. I have gotten a little creative work done also. I made a mini scrapbook for each of my daughters' teachers for Valentine's day. Let me know what you think if these pages. I also created a new template for packaging tea bags as gifts. I will post the picture as soon as I can get the camera hooked up.



I also started a new blanket project for Anastasia. Hobby Lobby had the 3 ball super saver Lilly brand cotton yarn on clearance, it is normally $21 for 3 large balls, and they had it for only $7. I picked the pink kit. It had two shades of solid pink and one ball of varigated. I love the colors and I might have to go back and pick up the blue kits for Shae. Each kit has over 2100 yards in it and this is plenty of yarn for a nice size throw. I also continued work on a baby ripple blanket that I am doing in two colors and one a 4 row repeat.

No comments: