Thursday, January 31, 2008

Layout of the day


This picture was taken on New Years Day. It was a sunny cool day and I wanted to take a few pictures out side.
How To:
I created the flower with a couple of patterned papers and clip art in a flower shape. I overlaid the paper with the help of a vector mask. Then I used the mosaic filter to change the look of the paper varing the size of the tiles and the grout. I then added a button embelishment on top for the center.
The Scallop paper border was created with a vector mask also. The shape was created in photoshop and then the patterned paper was laid over it with the vector mask switched on to shwo the scallop shape.
The frame was created with a layer mask painted white, and the photo was placed on top of it.
All of the elements and papers are freebies that I have downloaded from various sources.
I am working on a few designs of my own and I have a kit in progress and I am looking for people who would like to design a couple of page layouts with the papers and elements that I have made.

No comments: