Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Camera's Back

I found my camera cord so I can finally post my pictures. So be warned this will be a picture heavy post.

Here are a few of the cards that I have made over the past few weeks. The first two were welcome back cards for the girls teachers. I made them little bags of nugget candy with welcome back on the lables and a card each. I used stamps from a kit that I bought at Michael's it was a huge collection that came with ribbon, ink pads, chalk, wood mounted stamps, markers, paper, stickers, and more. The paper for these cards is All Dressed Up and I used a 1 1/2 in scallop circle punch, with a 1 inch circle layered on top.

The letter stamps that I used for this card are from all night media, the brads are making memories, the stickers are from hobby lobby, and paper is just a blue scrapbook cardstock, I inked the bottom section with distressing ink from the making memories distressing kit.

It is getting late so I will post a few more pictures tomorrow.

No comments: