Thursday, November 29, 2007

This weeks update

We have been really busy this week. We made two countdown calendars, one for each of the girls.



Anastasia's is a bottle cap tree with round tags for the covers and I left the strings because I thought it would help her pull the tags off each day.
Shae's is made out of origami water cups that were glued to a piece of poster board.
Each of these took less than one and a half hours and they offer a fun change of pace.
I really can't believe that these pictures are so dark, but I don't get home until late and it is still dark when I leave so I have to deal with afternoon light and the dreaded flash.

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Those are so cute!

Celia said...

I LOVE the advent calendars! Looks like you are having fun with the holidays.