Thursday, November 15, 2007

Favorite Things

I am just loving it that one of my favorite magazine is back. Victoria Magazine, has always been something that I loved to read and the eye candy is a plus also. I really am glad that I subscribed as soon as it was announced. My first issue came in the mail a couple of weeks back just in time for my birthday. The Christmas issue did not disappoint. Here are a few of the finds that were listed in this issue, so I thought I would share the ones that really caught my eye.

You can find links to there site here.


I also got a new books this weekend and I am just loving it. The pictures a beautiful and the projects range from simple to intermediate. It is organized into sections based on where the item will be used in the home. The illustrations are very easy to understand and I really have a few items that I plan on making for quick gifts.
Here is a partial list of the projects that you will find in this book.
  • Sleep Mask
  • Large Strawberry cushion
  • a few cute softees (cat, dog, bear, horse, doll, and an angel)
  • Fabric roses
  • Floor mats
  • Tea Cozy
  • Wall Hangings
  • Handbags and totes
  • Fabric Boxes
  • and much, much more . . . . . .

It is really worth the money for this book. I know that I will make a few things.


No comments: