Monday, October 8, 2007

Oh My, Oh My

I cannot believe that it has been over a month since I have posted. So mush has happened over the past month that I do not know where to begin.

On Sept. 11, I left for a few days of relaxation in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I went with the ladies from my church for our Ladies's Retreat.


Here I am with my BFF Amy, duting one of our nightly meetings.

Here I am getting ready to go Parasailing, I had so much fun, this was my second time doing it and I plan on doing it every year I go now.

I had planned on posting the week after I come home but I never seemed to get a chance and then on Sept. 19, our family suffered a great loss. My Cousin Greg Garner passed away very unexpentantly. I really have now felt like posting because I really did not know what to post.
Please keep my Aunt Jean and his family in your prayers.

No comments: