Monday, July 23, 2007

School Starts

It seems like only yesterday that Anastasia graduated kindergarten and now this Friday is the first day of school for both of my girls. Shae starts kindergarten this year and Anastasia will begin 1st grade. I guess I have to let them grow up. Shae, told me today that I will have fluffy to keep me company, so I do not have to be lonely.


We took the girls the park to let them ride their bikes, they had so much fun and then we took the to the playground and where they both decided to start acting like monkeys.

We had so much fun today, we went to one park and then to the walking track that is about 5 miles from our house, it borders a river and is very beautiful but not much shade so we only stayed there for about 15 min before we went home.

No comments: