Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Deal of the day




I have a new shipment of fabric and I have decided to offer a few boxes for sale this time instead of just selling in my studio shop. I will offer USPS flat rate boxes for $12.00 each (shipping included). I will make sure that each box will have a good selection of different types. the types of fabrics that may be included in the boxes cotton, decor, and some decor silks. I will make sure that you get a good amount of each. You should get 7-8 yards total of fabric in each box. I will take orders for more than one box per person. I might do this again but I do not know how soon this will be. All you need to do is e-mail me and let me know how many boxes that you would like and I will send you an invoice and you can mail me either a check or money order.
UPDATE: July 20, 07
Only a few more left. I will be sending out a lot of boxes next week. If you want one or two I will be glad to get them to you. e-mail me .
Only 8 boxes left for online sales.

No comments: