Monday, April 23, 2007

Oh My Gracious

I can not belive that I have let it go so ling with no post. I have been on the road for the past 5 days. Driving Camper trailers all over the southeast. Here is an update on what I have been doing.

  • Wed, April 18, Left the house (outside Atlanta, GA) at 4pm to drive to Ocala, FL , arrived in Gainsville FL to stop for the night at 11pm.
  • Thursday, April 18, Left Gainesville to go to Ocala, Left Ocala at 11am to Drive toward Franklin, TN. I did not want to go over Montegale Pass on I-24 so we went through Tallahassee, FL and then to Dothan, AL, and ended up in Birmingham, AL for the night at about 11pm
  • Friday, April 19, Depart Birmingham, AL at 7am Central Time and Head to Franklin, TN it took about 3 hours to get there and after dropping both campers off at the horse show, I had to stop at a local craft shop, being the crafter that I am, I was Gotta Bead, in FRanklin TN if you are in the neighborhood before May first you have to stop in, they are going out of business and everything is on a super sale. I did pick up a lot of beads and I will show pictures of my haul asap. WE then left their for Five Points, TN and picked up a camper there and headed back toward Cleveland, GA, We did not get that far we stopped in Elijay, GA at about 11: 30pm for the night.
  • Sat, April 20, We deliver the camper to Cleaveland, at about 8:30am afer getiing up at 5:30 to start back driving. We headed home after that to pick up the girls and then go back to Alpharetta, GA to pick up another camper to take to Franklin, TN at 1pm. We made a stop in Kimball, TN for the night to get a good dinner and good night sleep.
  • Sunday, April 21, We deliver the camper at 11am central after a 2 hour dirive and then head back to Chattanooga, TN and we decied to ride the Incline Railway to the top of Lookout Mountain. The girls had never gottten to do this yet and they had so much fun. (pictures to come). We head back after a nice afternoon on the moutain to Alpharetta, GA for the night.
  • Monday, April 22, We get up at 6am eastern to drive to Cumming, GA to pick up 2 more campers and one other truck. We leave there by 7:45 and head back to Franklin, TN. We get back to FRanklin at about 12 central and drop the campers and one of the trucks off and I just had to make one more stop at the bead shop because I will not get back before the close for good on May 1st. I picked up a few more strands and on the way back made 6 pairs of earrings and 1 charm bracelet. We arrived home at 8:15pm tonight.

Over the whole trip I made 20 pairs of earrings and 3 charm bracelets. I will try to get some pictures posted tomorrow. I have to take them to Anastasia's school in the morning because some of the teachers want to see them.

No comments: