Tuesday, March 20, 2007

An Update

I just thought that I would give an update on what has been going on lately.

I feel that I have not been crafting as much as I would like. I have still been making at least 1 to 2 FOs per week but they have been small 30 min to one hour projects.

Today I cut strips for another Log Cabin Pillow, this will be a gift for one of Anastasia's teachers. I am making it in shades of blues and greens. I am trying to figure out what other color I am going to add to give it that touch of flare.

I have a small piece of fabric that was left over from an apron that I made a few months ago, it has blue, green, orange, yellow, & teal with a black background. I will try to get a picture in the morning and update the post with it.


I really hate to write a post without a picture so here is one of the girls and their friend Blake at our Walk For Jesus cleanup event. They decied to give the kids the extra t-shirts and they were so big I might have to re-fashion them to make them down to gowns so that they can at least sleep in them.
I would like to thank you for reading my sometimes boring posts, the class that I am taking now has me at my wits end, and I fell I need to post something so that I don't forget about this place.
Here is a few cool links that I thought you might like.
I hope that you enjoy these links as much as I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your log cabin pillow - I've been wanting to make another one.