Friday, February 2, 2007

Today's RANT

I have had a rough day today. Last night I went to WebMD and started entering my symptoms and it came up that I am suffering with Menopause, at 28 I have according to a few sites, Premature Menopause. All I could think about everytime I look at my youngest is that she is more than likely my last baby. I feel like crying. Here is my symptoms you might can let me know what you think if you have been through this.

  • Night sweats
  • Hot Flashes
  • Aching Joints/Musles
  • Insomneia
  • Lack of Energy
  • Tiredness
  • Mood Swings (sever)
  • Depression
  • No Interest in any thing to do with S.
  • Headaches
  • Not being able to get pregnate and stay that way for the past 4 1/2 years, I have had 2 miscarriages in this time period.

I will not get into any more graphic details, but you get the picture. I have had a bad day and I did not feel like speaking the words. Sometimes I think that having a blog is more help because I can say what I feel like and not have to look someone in the eye and see the pity. Forgive my rant, I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my...that is a huge transition to anyone but you are VERY young!

Hugs!

Moze said...

Kate, those symptoms could mean other things, too, some better, some worse than menopause. Get yourself to a doctor and make sure they test to 9 ways to Sunday to get an accurate diagnosis!

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs and positive thoughts your way! =)

AmberCake said...

I'm sure you'll get lots of advice to check with your doctor. I would also add that it would be smart to check your thyroid. Definitely sounds hormonal, but there are a lot of causes of hormonal problems, not necessarily just something natural and expected happening early.
Good luck!